Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mars, Snickers, Twix. No longer vegetarian!!




I do not eat chocolate often, maybe once or twice a month, but i know alot of you do like it and eat it regularly. Owner Masterfoods said it had started to use animal product rennet to make its chocolate products The news is 6 months old and the last products before using rennet had the best before date up to 1 OCTOBER, after that date rennet was used and you were most probably eating the new ones, enjoy it :P

BBC Link

update: An anonymous tip "i like this, hehe" just came in from an anonymous person whom i would like to thank "thank you :)" shows that the company decided not to go with the plan and the products will stay veggie, but i guess it doesn't matter to chikapappi whether its veggie or not :p . BBC Link

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To me it makes no difference whatsoever!! elmohem tht it's yummy! *goes to search for chocolate*

Nov 29, 2007, 3:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

check this
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6673549.stm

Nov 29, 2007, 4:06:00 PM  
Blogger Tiger said...

chikapappi, you just can't be stopped.

anonymous, thank you very much for the link.

Nov 29, 2007, 4:26:00 PM  
Blogger Shoush said...

Makes no difference to me too. Thanks for the info tho.

Dec 1, 2007, 7:32:00 PM  
Blogger Amethyst said...

I love chocolate, but I have a question that's got nothing to do with your post;p

What's the reason behind you hating music?

Dec 3, 2007, 9:04:00 PM  
Blogger Tiger said...

shoush you chubby mars monster :)

amethyst. music doesn't calm me down and to me its not chillin. My dear I'm a stranger to music and vice versa.

Dec 3, 2007, 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger Amethyst said...

Music isn't to calm you down, it's to enjoy. It's art. Anyways, that shocked me in your profile. I had to ask;p

Dec 4, 2007, 5:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home