Friday, July 18, 2008

Life Through Years


From 17 to my early 20s, I admit that I was an incompetent human being, barely human as I would describe myself from my current age point of view. I didn’t take things seriously, always rushing things without thinking about the consequences, I screwed up big time in many things, I thought the world revolves around me and me only, hyper active, if I feel your hostility towards me from a mile away I would come over and start a stupid fight. When I became 26 I started to get a bit soft on many things that I once thought are hard to accept, I noticed that I’m growing up and I ‘m not a kid anymore.

Now I’m 30 years old. I learned many things;

1- I can actually say something cheerful and useful to someone in need.

2- Everything counts.

3- I’m always smiling. I rarely smiled when I was younger, what a waste.

4- I make friends faster. Thanks to 3.

5- I don’t surf the internet 20 hrs a day like I used to, I have a life. Long time ago I used to stay in my room all day long and don’t get out of it because of the internet, missing breakfast, lunch, dinner, family and friends as a result. Again, what a waste.

6- Thinking before speaking, more than once.

This conversation took place last night between me and my older brother.

Brother: Allah y3eenek li tzawajt.

Me: allah yaster, laish ya‘7oy?

Brother: t3rfni gabl la atzawaj kent 6ag eldenya bel6ofa a3otho bellah, bas ya’7i min tzawajt 7sait 7ayati t’3ayart 180 draja.

Me: min ay na7ya?

Brother: gabl wallah wala yhemni 7ali wala 7al ‘3airi, ma kan ehemni a7ad kethir oboy ow omi, mo 3an shai, bas ‘7oof menhom ow ham 3leehom haha.

Me: sheli t’3ayar al7een?

Brother: al7een? Lama tzawajt 7seet 3endi marah lazem adareha, gemt a7ati roo7i 3ashanha, lama yooni 3yal ‘7eft zeyada 3ala nafsi, la2anah malhom ‘3airi.

Me: qasdek eldenya al7een ehi eli 6agetek bel6ofa.

Brother: tegdar tgool chethi :).

Me: zain ela3rath elense7abeya min single lai married inshallah hayna 3ad hehe.

Brother: gelnallek Allah y3eenek.

O’7oy hatha kan agshar, ma tanzel elthbana 3ala ‘7ashmah hehe..

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, It's natural for us to go through this transitional phase and we grow out of certain attitudes and I respect how you acknowledge this as a man and know what you have ahead bas I am kind of sad your brother thinks that "life hit him" as you said in arabic after marriage.. It's a totally different stage that every adult human being has to go through "hopefully" and it's not about 6ageg walla ma6goog.


Allah ye3enkom both :)

Jul 18, 2008, 4:10:00 PM  
Blogger doona said...

so im gonna stop being addicted to internet when im 26?? damn! im gonna be blind by then!!

ps: loved the post! :)
allah y3eenik ;)

Jul 18, 2008, 5:49:00 PM  
Blogger Tiger said...

chika, i already passed through that phase, life didn't hit me, more like killed the old me.

dandoon, glad you enjoyed it, about the internet, well i've been using it since 94, go figure hehe

Allah e3eena kelena inshallah

Jul 19, 2008, 7:12:00 AM  
Blogger Shadow said...

happy 4 u bro, ur post made me think of aloot of things in my life especially with the nsheed in the back !>made a huge effect
nice blog, beltwfeeg
..
.

Jul 20, 2008, 2:19:00 AM  
Blogger Tiger said...

phantom,

i wish you a happy life, thanks

Jul 20, 2008, 9:15:00 AM  
Blogger PaLoMiNo said...

VERY USEFUL POST!!!!

THANK U TIGER ;***

alla y36ek 3ala gad neytik ya raby :)

Jul 29, 2008, 8:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home