Saturday, February 14, 2009

You Hate Valentine Day?


Lets face it, you are here because:

1- you are being left out during this day?

2- You don’t care about this day or worse, you hate it

3- You are here because youre engaged in a relationship with an asshole.

4- Or worse, which is, you know me!


I don’t care about this day “unless you give me a teddy bear or a heart symbol” because I think that vday should be an everyday feeling that you must carry out and express during your love relation, if you are in need for a vday to feel loved, ditch the prick he/she isn’t worth it, it’s just a teddy bear, go buy one from sultan center and feel loved, get it on with the teddy bear and masturbate to it, who cares? “I care, don’t do it ma3a elteddy, because it can be as mean as the asshole youre engaged to” hehe

Elyoom feeni 7arrah 3ala elteddy bear, anyway laish teddy bear? ya’7i shaklah qabee7, laish mo cat? Laish mo turtle? Wai3 shno turtle? Eli byebli turtle baabe6 rasah bl-turtle. Because I have two big ones bel7adeeqa and whenever I sneak a peak those bastards are getting it on, like everytime, mako wagt 3endhom ‘3air enah elnathya bends over ow elthekar mba6el 7aljah ow ga3ed fogha, they turns me on hahahahaha, I just imagined that, and its weird hehe. It seems they are having their vday every second? Oops did I just imply that vday means that youre getting laid tonight? It seems that I did, and not only once but many hehe. Oops I so wanna be involved :).

I already got my vday gift from my boring friends belnadi, I have a bruising red eye caused min wa7ed ahbal shat elkoorah eb wayhi, doesn’t he know that today is a vday and I can’t be injured during it? He knows l2ani I’ll spend it beldewania facing his and their ugly faces, so he discharged his anger of being left out today on me while I’ll discharge mine on him today, a3lmek ya 79aan.

Shabab, banat, yal7abeebah yer7am om yabatkom la talbsoon a7mar elyoom tara walla halaga, ow latgolon hatha hater because he’s not going to enjoy this day as much as you do, l2anah red bhalyoom ya3ni you tabeen thoor ow ent tabi thooorah, fee shai esmah thoorah? Ya3ni elsalfah kelaha thwara eb thwara lol.

Lala 9ej 3ad, I’ll be serious ‘7alas. Before you celebrate this day think about those who died during this day, they need your prayers, ‘7alas cancel your plans ow stay home 3ashanhom :( “can I come over to pray with you? hehe

“shakoooooo” lol

“Valentine day sucks big time” bite me.

My Vday gift goes to ………………….




and my gift to you ya ba3ad 3omri walla :) ......



UPDATE: I just checked safat and some blogs here and there, shesalfah??? everyone is single, either ohma chathabeen wila tara elwath3 '7a6eer ow lazem nesta7deth wezarah esemha wezarat el7ob ow ana wazerha hehe,, la mo 9ej eli 9ayer, ana a6la3 romeo 3ala most of the bloggers, ksarto '7a6ri '7alas, girls line up yakom cupid :p

UPDATE2: al7een cupid 7awal wela yestahbel? wila out of reach? wila out of service? laish his arrows miss halmsakeen? " ya3ni mo ana hehe" seriously yemken cupid yabeelah was6a ba3ad, ya3ni mno nyeebla 3ashan his damn arrows dont miss? wila a'7af yabela new 7afathat "Diapers"? pampers for example?

16 Comments:

Blogger doona said...

lol!
tigeroooo!

your post mawwatny the7k?

im starting to worry about your anger issues ;Pp

ps: i missed them wayed. i miss it when you posted wayed =( i missed you! =(

Feb 14, 2009, 8:16:00 AM  
Blogger Bloggerista said...

loooooooool

damn u and your sense of humor ;P

u need to get some lovin' asap cuz 7altik 7ail 9a3baaaa

teddy!!! turtles!!! hands!!! u see the pattern? ;P

Feb 14, 2009, 8:47:00 AM  
Blogger Tiger said...

dandoon, i miss you too, thanks and don't worry about my anger issue, it wont kill me hehe

fashionista,

thanks hehe, allah ye3lam bel7al :p

Feb 14, 2009, 10:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

walla mashkoor rasha.sha7t el cat as a gift and that I would never mind! Happy Red Dressed Vulgar's day mate; kollena fel hawa sawa and that truly indicates how mislead most of the boys - girls about their about "love"


:o I thought teddy "bears" make you laugh! ;p

Feb 14, 2009, 10:36:00 AM  
Blogger Tiger said...

chika,

hatha mo teddy bear eli you referring to lol, i meant vday teddy bears :)

Feb 14, 2009, 10:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vday is a sham for the crazy invented by mahabeel! i dont remember where i read this. but i agree with it.

yet another way to sell.

Feb 14, 2009, 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger Tiger said...

skinny bumblebee,

i agree with you, bas 3ashan i wont celebrate it, if i were, chan dafa3t 3an cupid lol

Feb 14, 2009, 11:11:00 AM  
Blogger Mar8adoosh said...

i dont hate it bas atnarfaz min ily wayed y3eeshon idoor w yalbison a7mar w kil hal loveydovey stuff wai3 malaqa;/

Feb 14, 2009, 2:26:00 PM  
Blogger Tiger said...

mar8adoosh,

mo gelna thoor yel7ag thoor, hehe

Feb 14, 2009, 6:11:00 PM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

LOL

HAHAHAH

etsadeq sayer feeh taqashof

jafaaaafff jafaaaf 7ob oo 3awa6ef

Feb 14, 2009, 9:10:00 PM  
Blogger MiYaFuSHi said...

make way make way, khal asuf ma3ahum

Feb 14, 2009, 10:26:00 PM  
Blogger Tiger said...

eshda3wa,

ee walla elkil single, shesalfa, cupid arrows ethaher min china lol

Miyafushi,

6alabatech? mako 3endi shai '3ali methel gold wil diamond, '7o mo bait zakat oho, ya teddy bear ya flower lol

Feb 14, 2009, 11:36:00 PM  
Blogger Lulwa said...

" wila a'7af yabela new 7afathat "Diapers"

LOL
u r hilarious :P

happy Vday :)

Feb 15, 2009, 6:10:00 AM  
Blogger Tiger said...

Lulwa,

3ashan erakez when he shoots ppl :p

Feb 15, 2009, 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger Mrs. said...

Im married oo 6al eb 3aini I got a valentine, mo shar6 etkoon a couple 3ashan ye7tafloon feek :P ana yebt el yehda o maboga kakaw masharayta o maboga card maketabt feeeh oo ohwa alah esam7a enjoying and savouring kelshay o in the end he lies to me "6aleblech jan6a Hermes baytha bas maw9alat" ASLAN MAKO WHITE hermes!!! Bs I was to pissed off to argue.
El zebda ihya ena mu shar6 u have a significant other to enjoy the 14th of feb, cuz I sure as hell didnt.I totally agree about wearing red! Its sooo funny wallah, sej chenhum emwa3deen thoor/thoorah (if thats a real word) I think its bgara? Madree wala :P
P.s Funny POST!

Feb 16, 2009, 3:01:00 PM  
Blogger Tiger said...

Mrs,

so you enjoyed the day bdoon the significant other? how did you do that? because i did and i thought i am the only one who knows the secret behind that hehe

allah esame7 your husband, if he wasn't your husband i would've said a meaner word.

"red flower for you"

Feb 16, 2009, 8:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home