Friday, August 01, 2008

eldeen belgalb

La ‘t3erek el le7ya, tara el6wa3a belgalb, I used to deny such thing bas sara7ah today at Johnny rockets I saw something ‘7alani agool wallah le7eytek mo 3ala rjal e’7af allah, a’3ani ow m’3azal bel bluetooth, yal’7ebel :)

Few days and I’ll be leaving to Slovakia, to tell you the truth I’m a lil bit sad about leaving although the weather here is just getting worse day by day, sad because of so many things, first is that I’m not traveling with my family, not a big one now. Sad because it’s a long flight, sad because its not a fun trip, we will get free hours from time to time, but by that time you’d be exhausted to walk, let alone having fun hehe :), my friends are great but some of them get on my nerves during the camp, because you know, so many things, swalef nas allah belkhair hehe.

I bought a Nokia E71 to be my internet buddy, wallah ana mo mal halswalef bas shasawi mako laptop ow mali ‘7elg atsalaf one :).


What do you call a fish with no eyes? A FSH

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fish with now "i" ! HAHA!


Have a safe trip and really enjoy! as for your le7ya brothers, this is my take on them, as you said mo be how long it gets some of them are really bad

Aug 1, 2008, 6:27:00 AM  
Blogger doona said...

i totally agree with the le7ya concept!!

oo have a safe trip!! oo inshallah you have fun and come back and tell us about the amazing time you had :)

you never know bro ;)

Aug 1, 2008, 1:53:00 PM  
Blogger Tiger said...

chika,

Thanks for the wish bas he's not my brother, e'7asii. You wont travel?

dandoon,

Thanks dandoon, since your story is over and your heart grow stronger i wish you a happy trip, bas wain? :)

Aug 1, 2008, 3:53:00 PM  
Blogger J o u j a™ said...

have a safe trip and try to enjoy ur self ..
o mabroook 3al mobile el gdeed ;p

Aug 1, 2008, 7:47:00 PM  
Blogger PaLoMiNo said...

Your tagged!:)

Aug 1, 2008, 11:11:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

tro07 wetred belsalama :)
o 3alaik bel3afya 3ala elphone i'm gonna get one real so0n ;)

Aug 2, 2008, 12:48:00 AM  
Blogger Slai7e6 said...

shloona il e71 ? thinking of getting it bs chayyakta bel 9ej il edgam wayed la9geen we9'3ar !

Aug 2, 2008, 3:45:00 PM  
Blogger Balqees said...

the nokia u noght ana mn awal i want it bs eno my dad was like no and when i say 6yb leh ?? he's like its too manly !!
and i'm like wtf??!!
bs i'm gonna get abeh ya3ni abeeh :P

and fish with no I ??
where did u hear this joke lol

Aug 5, 2008, 11:49:00 PM  
Blogger Coconut said...

U've been tagged..

Aug 11, 2008, 8:31:00 PM  
Blogger PaLoMiNo said...

hahahahahaha ;p ;D

btw how is ur E71?

tn9a7ny feeh ;D?

Aug 13, 2008, 1:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home