Wednesday, March 18, 2009

guilty


When do some people understand when you say no it’s a no there is no need to call the entire tribe to make me change my mind, I said no because I meant it not because I have a hidden agenda or whatever you think it is. No in my dictionary means you can’t discuss it anymore, ‘7alas, drop it, I wont feel sorry for you and change my mind because of some stupid made up story, believe me I am smarter than you in so many ways, if I want to know something I’d know it without asking you about it. My phone rang for an entire week non stop with new numbers all asking me to soften up ow ‘7al elsalfa tamshi, now that’s what I call constant nagging that will never ever ever make me change my mind.

Speaking of asking people and be all naggy like some people do, not to say its rude or unacceptable according to some people because they think it’s a natural thing to do and its ok if they get rejected once or twice or even dozen times. To me, fuck no, I would never ask for something I want, even if I want it badly enough and that person is willing to give it up if i simply ask, I would never ask, I just want to avoid the worst case scenario, which is in this case, rejection or some sort of stupid excuse, I would feel humiliated and insulted, and that’s why we call some people “wayha ma’3sool eb marag” and that’s why I would never ask for anything that I want and is out of my reach. You have no idea how sometimes I feel the urge to ask for it but damn it I am so in control of that thing and sometimes I hate it. I can imagine now how many things that I really wanted and possibly could’ve had if i just asked.

Its boring at work, sometimes people come here 3ashan e’7alsoon mo3amalthom and while doing so they vent their guts out, I mean seriously some people are pretty much fucked up, they tell you their life story in a matter of minutes, no discretion whatsoever, I understand sometimes you feel the need to talk to someone else to release the pressure, bas not anyone ya 7abebi, I could be a serial killer, or some psychopath who will end up ruining your entire “already” fucked up life, ya3ni talk to me about coffee or even a hot chick you saw on tv or even confess to me that youre gay, bas don’t discuss with me how your wife or your husband treats you, and how the kids are making a mess in your home, because I don’t care, I have problems of my own and I am not your stupid psychiatrist.

I understand youre confused, so am I. bas the feeling is just amazing and i am not willing to let go of that. I know how you feel right now, and I am sorry if its bothering you.

8 Comments:

Blogger Bloggerista said...

new numbers calling u hmmmmm

el legafa thab7atny ba3aref el qe9aaa :P

and you know what happens when "I" nag ;P



when will u remove the stupid moderation? :/

Mar 18, 2009, 1:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

allah, I love this template o en6alaqt eh, sowar o 7arakat tiger kha6eera :p

I didn't read the post bas I have to comment, keifa! 1:0 Freak Vs Tiger :p

Mar 18, 2009, 1:47:00 PM  
Blogger Tiger said...

Bloggerista,

it was the worst week ever regarding work. i will remove it when you do hehe

chikapappi,

a game without a referee is not the game i had in my mind, the referee should step up.

Mar 18, 2009, 2:02:00 PM  
Blogger Bloggerista said...

looool that means never! ;P

inzain la it-thayi3 el 9agla, i wanna know shessalfaaaa

who's driving ya crazyyy?

Mar 18, 2009, 2:13:00 PM  
Blogger Tiger said...

Bloggerista,

ya 7ebich 7ag el 9agla lol, someone at work is trying to make me approve something that shouldn't be approved simply because ana 6ayeb ow oho yestahel, what the hell is that anyway? ya3ni i lose my job because that asshole relates to me somehow, i thought he would understand the situation but he didn't so i gave him the boot. prick.

Mar 18, 2009, 2:23:00 PM  
Blogger ѕĥεg6α εïз said...

we3.. nas wayehha loo7..
ya ebni 6anesh'hom.. cheer up =D

btw..nice blog

Mar 18, 2009, 3:01:00 PM  
Blogger Tiger said...

noody,

Thanks, bas ya ebni 7elwa hathi hehe, you make feel like i am 15 years old, now i love you because you made me feel good hhehe.

welcome

Mar 18, 2009, 3:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is book "learn how to say NO" << i think that the title :s
anyway, i was about to buy it but i didnt coz really its soo easy to change my mind :S!
just dont be the one who says "no" coz he used to say it!! no matter the subject is!!
coz im suffering with mom about it!!

by the way, u should read my last post :p

Mar 21, 2009, 1:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home