Friday, October 10, 2008

random thoughts.

*** I feel trapped?

*** Uni started and I can’t take it seriously, not when there are girls wearing fleece pants, Sexy even if it’s stupid.

*** 7seen alahmad? Shesalfah yal7abeeb gemt t’7orha :)

*** Facebook, I receive friend requests nearly everyday from people just looking to expand their friends list, Why? I only have 5 people whom I know through blogsphere, and real friends, am I pathetic? hehe

*** I feel like going to the beach, it’s been ages since I went last time. Any empty spots you recommend?

*** If you’re planning to do business online in Kuwait, please consider having the goods first, having a 7-12 days shipment plan makes you look stupid, because I can order it from the states or europe just *** like you, I know there are some people who lacks the knowledge to order online or doesn’t have a shipping address in the states or Europe or even afraid of using their cc, but atleast consider fair profits. Kuwait-mall.com is the perfect example.

*** I didn’t see the dark knight, no dvd, r5 of the movie yet hehe

*** The only colors that suit me well are blue white grey black, dull yeah :)

*** McCain the penguin

*** Palin, just see this clip please http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8__aXxXPVc if you look closely enough you can see her trying to read from a note, I assume it was 1,2,3 points she put together, she ended up looking stupid confusing all kinds of stuff and mixing the points, I know about this tactic too but I just can’t go in an interview where millions of people watching minus the internet and exercise it. Scary thing indeed. lol.

*** What do you eat for dinner? It looks like that I eat the same things everyday, I always seem to have limited options for dinner, or is it how I feel about dinner? I’m not making any sense because I’m starving :(

*** I can see the sea from my house, does that make me a whale?

*** Anyone who had their cc billing address changed to a us address, please share your experience.

*** Why is there a single button to delete the whole document and no button to create it? How do you interpret life? It takes time to build something but no time at all to ruin it, food, love, friendship, etc.

*** I feel weird :)

9 Comments:

Blogger Bloggerista said...

you're not weird

simply cute ;P

Oct 10, 2008, 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger Tiger said...

beautiful gesture, thanks :) i'm full now hehe

Oct 10, 2008, 10:54:00 PM  
Blogger doona said...

wow!
thats alot of random thoughts ;)

i think its cz you were hungry too ;)

mccain and palin 9ayreen 7addhum stupid, they should just quit now and save themselves the embarrasement hehe

oo you should definetly see the dark knight...it was an amazing movie. i saw it twice so i dedicate one to you ;)

ps: i really like the delete button example...i find it very very true :S

Oct 11, 2008, 12:11:00 AM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

sara7a ur chain of thought is hilarious

Oct 11, 2008, 2:09:00 AM  
Blogger PaLoMiNo said...

Ok I know this is gona be Long ;p

*** Why do u feel trapped? ;p we want details

*** What r u studying? ;p MBA? @ KMBS? AUM? KU? I'm just giving random guesses ;p

*** 7sain il a7mad ana agol roo7 ent7ir LOL

*** I HATE facebook

*** Well mo beach bas i can recommend an empty pool spot ;p fathyyyyyyy o 7ada hadeee o nice ;) wala u will be alone maybe with other 2-3!
SAHARA
mara ketabt post 3ana ;p hatha il site malhom
http://www.saharakuwait.com/
i like it there

*** Kuwaiti online sites is 7ada for losers ;p ya3ni check out any item 3indhom and compare the price in the US/UK o shof il farg!

*** Me 2 ma shefta ;p

*** I'm sure much more colors suit u bas enta ur not use to them! so try to change hal Dull colors Mr o saw new look ;p

*** wallah He’s perfect for the penguin part ;p

*** I recommend tent7er weya 7sain il a7mad ;p

*** waiii 9ayma o 7adi yo3ana el7een na6ra eybooon le il ftoor! i have no idea sheno ;p better be something nice coz etha mo 7ilo ra7 a39eb o ma akil shy ;p

*** No it doesn't LOL

*** Walla i have an american CC o il billing address is 3ala 3nwaan our apt. hnaak.. what do u want us to share? ;p y3ni Kuwaiti CC o american billing address? is that possible? ako site tara ma yerthoon btw, both CC & billing add. has to be american.. Some also say that ur IP address has to be in the states!!!!! takhyal!!!

*** Sa7 o as they say it takes years to build trust bas sec's to destroy it!

*** laah ur normal dont worry ;p

btw my food 6ala3 latheeth ;p yalla akmil akle ;p

sorry 3al long comment ;p

Oct 12, 2008, 5:43:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What else is new? ur weird buddy ! :P

Oct 12, 2008, 9:18:00 PM  
Blogger Cooookies said...

hehe random thoughts alright ..

Emwafag nshallah ibderastik ..

I'm not into facebook, too weird for me

seen the dark knight, it was ok, no biggy !

if black suits u then so will brown, and if u look fine with blue then ull also probably be ok with shades of green and try dark shades of orange, red (maroon), yellow (if ur not really white- they suite nearly everyone -6ab3an mo plain- Tara thats about it for the colours, itha, that is, ur not a colorful guy :P

did i mention i made up the above statement ?! just get colorful, well not too colorful ! btw the colours u chose just reflect ur personality so i wouldnt use dull if i were u.. i'd go for classy or formal chena a7san ;p

Mccain and palin are being so idiotic ! - i dunno know if the word really exists but i happen to use it alot so it exists to me ;p

ok the above statement was so unnecessary ..

why didnt i just go back n delete it ?

hmm chena ur random thoughts post is inspiring me .. here are my random thoughts comment !

wierd mood phase..

Oct 14, 2008, 2:17:00 AM  
Blogger Shoush said...

Very interesting train of thot.

And yes, that is so true about life: Takes a lifetime to build, but mere seconds to destroy. It's like weight; so friggin easy to gain, yet takes a lot of effort and discipline to lose.

*sigh* Life, of Life.

Oct 15, 2008, 2:15:00 AM  
Blogger Tiger said...

dandoon,
thanks for the dedication :)

eshda3wa
not intended, thanks :)

palomino,
about the food, 3awafi, and for everything else, thanks hehe

zaboo6a,
thanks for the confirmation :p

cookies,
ajma3een inshallah. about the colors, i might try that and see :)

shoush,
nice to see you again. you are absolutely right about life.

Oct 18, 2008, 2:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home