Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dream In A Dream

these are daily events, i write one line each day, not everyday but most days, i guess my posts are going to be that way for a long time, it gives me a precious time to reconsider things i wrote during a bad phase where anger or passion or even love and hate took over my feelings and i couldn't control it, this way i can go back and edit some of the bad stuff i wrote whatever the reason might be, i won't hide the good stuff, i promise hehe

** Why most of the Kuwait’s young girls do sound the same when they talk on the phone, like shonech with no L and extra hhh and mar7abuhh with extra hhh? I like hehe :) , listen to a radio show called mara7eb at 10 am on 540 AM radio station, a girl named zawraq calls everyday, she talks funny, but I think she’s a bit horny hahaha.

** I feel bad since 10 days now and I have no friggin idea on how to overcome that, its killing me, HELP!!

** I have an imaginary friend, no its not a volleyball nor his name is Wilson, I call him bu salim and he’s an ant, quite an imagination you would say but let me tell you, this ant put me asleep whenever I desire, he knows more about the milky way than those fake scientists. beat that :)

** I’m a chai 7leeb addict, I drink 3 to 4 cups daily, i love gergaishen.

** If you think your life is fucked up and people live a better life than yours, think again, because I never thought of it myself until recently I found out about someone’s life issues, and boy do I feel I’m in heaven compared to him, those of you who feel depressed or those who thinks life is frowning at them, chill, someone else’s life is worse. We all have problems, its part of life.

** If you can hijack someone’s email then you’re not a hacker, if you use exploits to hack into someone else’s OS then you’re definitely not a hacker, unless you found a bug somewhere in a network or an OS or even a tiny software and managed to code an exploit to gain advantage of it, then you’re just a script kiddie, same goes to those who deface websites calling themselves hackers, fucking idiots use exploits from milw0rm and give themselves the credit, ask them to write a hello world program and I bet you they will just google it :)

** Its easy to be passionate about religion when talking about it, but its easier to deny it when it comes to your own issues.

** Today I had a dream in 1 hour sleep period, I was going through our kitchen thinking there is this dinner party that’s coming soon and it looks like we don’t have enough space to serve the people, the place where we want the people to be in was a mess, out of no where I find this card of someone named “guessman” and he’s a professional when it comes to such things and how to organize places, in my dream I got my hand on his card looking at it and then I woke up from my dream to the real world, I looked at my hand and I was holding his card, freaky you might say, wait, I talked to my brother and told him about the story and about the card and how it ended in my hand, he looked at me with a surprise look and asked me to meet him in the diwaneya, I went there and he asked me to take off my shirt, I asked him why? He said, you do drugs? What? I said ofcourse not, what’s wrong with you, then he told me, then why are you claiming that the card you’re holding was in your dream and it suddenly ended up in your hand when you woke up? I was about to answer that part, that’s when real real life struck back and woke me up for good this time. I hoped it wasn’t a card that I was holding, next time I might dream of something nice like Jennifer Love Hewitt and bring her back with me in another dream where we end up in a red bedroom, for her sake she has to be ready. Long story short, I had a dream in a dream in one hour, I woke up not once, but twice, suck on that dreamers :)

** This day is the worst day ever, it will take around 3 days to wash off the pain, bas yala sahalat inshallah :(

7 Comments:

Blogger Bloggerista said...

i'm not liking the million thoughts a post idea :/

just write daily, heck please the crowds! ;P


"listen to a radio show called mara7eb at 10 am on 540 AM radio station, a girl named zawraq calls everyday, she talks funny, but I think she’s a bit horny hahaha"

when i read this i was thinking 2 things:
*awal shay, who even listens to AM radio, i thought inna inqarath min ziman
*thany shay, i thought seems you're the horny one, not the poor zawraq girl

but when i read your Jennifer dream, i became SURE that you are INDEED the horny one ;P

night night cute thing ;P

Oct 22, 2008, 12:48:00 AM  
Blogger Tiger said...

i do listen to the AM radio, its fun lol, they entertain me while on the road. if i was horny, believe me i wouldn't have mentioned zawraq. :)

Oct 22, 2008, 1:08:00 AM  
Blogger doona said...

**why u feeling bad?? maybe when you find the cause you'll find the solution ;)
or you could solve it like me...ma adawem when i feel bad and i sleep in...works like a charm =D

**i have a freind too ;Pp
his name is bob and he is a skeleton
he lives in our mashra7a...kil youm amerra oo asalem 3aleh...7ata 3ndy 9war weya...wallah!

**whenever i feel bad about life, i watch a documentary about life in africa...then i always end up praying to thank God 3ala kil shay 3a6any eyah

**i ALWAYS have dreams in dreams! always! its scary...bs aham shay ur bro thought ur doing drugs...mmmmm ;)

oo salamtk :)

hope you feel absolutely fantastic soon! watch a documentary about africa and you will. i promise =D

Oct 22, 2008, 1:14:00 AM  
Blogger Tiger said...

dandoon,
thanks for the advice and say hi to bob the skeleton hehe :)

Oct 22, 2008, 1:19:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMg Zawraaaaaaq, She's like a frequent listener of Mara7eb..
every time she's on i simply turn down the volume she gets on my nerves , madrey shino gesat.ha
bel'6ab6..

Oct 22, 2008, 2:20:00 AM  
Blogger PaLoMiNo said...

Sweetie Ok I wont ask why is this ur worst day coz im sure low u wana mention it chan u did... Bas don't worry 9adgny eveything will turn out the way u want:)

أن بعد العسر يسر


Cheer up ok :)


Thanks for ur word about having a fucked up life.... very inspiring and cheerful words from u :)

merci :*

Oct 22, 2008, 10:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zawraq!!
LOL! is she still caling them!!
u know, she also called (5aleek bl bait, on FUTURE TV) once!!

Oct 23, 2008, 1:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home