Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Old Dude, Bo Sha**.


So I went to this Dr office in uni yesterday, then I asked him about a colleague of his then he answered politely "he isn’t here", then I asked him about his phone number or email address, it seemed when I asked that question that I just raped his mother or worse raped him that fucking filthy pig, he went crazy on me although he was careful but I sensed his anger and I kinda figured that either he was on fucking crack or this fat pig has big issues back home where his wife beats the hell outta him and unleash him back to the real world. While he was talking I couldn’t even keep up with him, he was talking fast, I whispered, damnnnnnn!! this old geezer is really crazy, and I was smiling through the whole process, maybe that was uncool and wasn’t the best gesture anyone could give to an old angry dude, then I heard the only word that I couldn’t fathom, "ma3rafshi howa fain, yemekn 2a3ed besho’7?" Chaaaaaan agool shnooooooooooo? What?? Then I told him, 3aib shno hal7achi ya Dr and I was about to burst into one loud laughter, because he was sweating ow swalif, then he answered , 3aib? Eh ? laih? Besho’7 di kelmah mo2adaba? Kilmah 3arabiya mawgooda belmo3gam?? Hnee ana ba6eetha the7k eb wayha sara7a, I couldn’t hold it so did my friend, el3an ‘7ayrah ‘7alaha kilmah mo2adaba ow mawjooda belmo3jam mal omah eli yabeta, ow ‘7air ya3ni, even if it does exist in your dictionary, karem elsame3, shno esho’7 ya bo sha’7aaaaaaaaaa, hehehe, I kept on laughing and then we departed his office with the loudest laughter ever, he followed us, still trying to explain his colleague absence, that old bastard was fun to watch, he made my day sara7ah, hehehe.


I'm like the ringleader
I call the shots
I'm like a fire cracker
I make it hot
when I put on a show

I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins
spotlight on me and I'm ready to break
I'm like a performer, the dancefloor is my stage
better be ready, hope that ya feel the same

eli ketab ow waza3 this song, ma yeste7i 3ala wayha lol, 3ashan chethi I am traveling, gotta have some fun some where hehe with lots of sins kaak, llaa just kidding. Ciaaaaaaaaaaao, ow 3ash bo sha’7a ow tkrmoon jamee3an my friends hehe

16 Comments:

Blogger Bloggerista said...

jam3atkom mo 9ij!!!


where u travelin'?

Mar 24, 2009, 1:46:00 PM  
Blogger Tiger said...

Bloggerista,

adri wallah lol, going to spain.

Mar 24, 2009, 1:48:00 PM  
Blogger Silver said...

3ad shof mino em3alma il kilma;p;p

go and cum back bilsalama ;)

Mar 24, 2009, 10:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The painting is WOW!

Mar 25, 2009, 7:13:00 AM  
Blogger ѕĥεg6α εïз said...

wallah this dr needs some discipline himself .. ma yestee7i wla y7ashem ..

enjoy ur trip dude :D

Mar 25, 2009, 12:04:00 PM  
Blogger Tiger said...

Silver,

Ma ye7taj a3aref mno m3almah, a9lan oho m3afen '7elqa.

Ali,

Tshabha exactly hehe

Noody,

a dirty look will do just fine, bas i couldn't, he was hilarious in a freaky way hehe.

Mar 25, 2009, 4:32:00 PM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

wain betroo7?

Mar 25, 2009, 4:47:00 PM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

oh i just read ur reply

spain?

take me with youuu

Mar 25, 2009, 4:47:00 PM  
Blogger Tiger said...

eshda3wa,

i wish i can, you have some teeth to pull. wallah 7as belmalal eli feech, me too 3ashan chethi i have to go wila i end up dysfunctional :)

Mar 25, 2009, 4:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but plz dont stop bloging :/

reading ur blog makes my day .. i enjoy ur writing very much :D

troo7 o trid bil salamah, have fun n enjoy ur trip ;-)

Mar 26, 2009, 11:51:00 AM  
Blogger Cooookies said...

have a safe trip ! enjoy ;p

Mar 27, 2009, 4:37:00 AM  
Blogger Coconut said...

LOL beleive it or not i dont know what the S word means :P
ALAAAH spain! that was next on the list.. so much to see, so little tym left to live.. Hope you have fun, tro7 wetred besalamah enshalah :)

Mar 27, 2009, 2:50:00 PM  
Blogger outrageous said...

loool he such cool guy , funny :)

Mar 28, 2009, 12:21:00 AM  
Blogger Tiger said...

anonymous,

thanks for the nice words, means alot to me, oh and i really loved it.

cookies,

thanks, el7imdellah i did.

Coconut,

wallah a7san you don't know it, because its eeew eeew eeew hehe, allah esalmech coco :)

outrageous,

yeah it was even much more fun to watch this man hehe

Apr 2, 2009, 10:56:00 AM  
Anonymous N20! said...

i wanna do some sins.. oo aham shay "im kidding" im sure u did little s'um s'um ;) sa7 sa7 sa7?

i like britney, no love her. if i was gay i'd def. do her and lindsay and megan fox probably angelina jolie too.

Apr 12, 2009, 11:35:00 PM  
Blogger Tiger said...

N20

ee sa7 i did, are you bored or something?

Apr 12, 2009, 11:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home